Faro Punta de Jandia
The Punta Jandía Lighthouse is an active lighthouse on the island.
Not to be confused with he Morro Jable lighthouse which is also on the Jandía peninsula.
The name derives from its location on the Punta de Jandía, at the end of the much larger Jandía peninsula, which forms the south west part of the island. Wikipedia
Completed in 1864, it is one of the oldest lighthouses in the Canaries and has a museum with marine life exhibits & a viewing deck although this is currently closed.
The lighthouse is accessed along a road from Morrow Jable which is not fully tarmacked and is quite narrow and winding in places.